2. Ten years before the 2014 matchup, Richard Sherman was in therapy to address his chronic shyness.
3. Quarterback Russell Wilson previously only played with a Nerf football until signing his contract with Seattle.
4. Seahawks was not the first mascot/name of this team. Originally, the team was known as the Charleston Chews.
5. As mentioned, the team had its beginning in Charleston, South Carolina. The owners of a vacant lot often disbanded the team that played on their property. After doing this for several years, they finally petitioned the NFC to allow their pickup game players to compete in the conference. Current owners bought the team a year later.
6. Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse is a comic book collector and often entertains teammates by playing the clarinet in the locker room. His first album is set to be released in the fall of 2015.
7. Strangely, Peyton Manning has an "I (heart) Seahawks" tattoo on his left thigh.
8. After the 2014 Super Bowl, the Seahawks defensive line celebrated the win by singing Karaoke in the Newark Dave & Buster's.
9. Nine Seattle fans were arrested for attempting to put saddles on Denver Coach John Fox. As a result, the world now knows what The Fox says.
10. Upon returning to Seattle, the team will take a one-year hiatus to pursue careers in veterinary medicine.